Happy Red, White and Blue Week

Hello Crafty friend... this week is a celebration of the Red, White and Blue. 

Over at HoneyBeeStamps we are hosting a fun challenge for this week. 

THE CHALLENGE
We would love to challenge our customers, friends & crafty kids to play along with us. Share your creations on the Honey Bee Stamps Website, Honey Bee Stamps Facebook Page or on Instagram using the hashtag #HBSChallenge so that we can see everything you create!  We challenge you to share anything crafty (cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media). While we love to see you use Honey Bee Stamp products, they are not required to participate. 



Here's a look at a Mini PL layout I created for this challenge. 
 For these two cards I used the County Wreath stamp set.  I colored my flowers with my Spectrum Noir color pencils, adding a bit of white gel pen to highlight some parts. I fussy cut the flowers and attached them to the wreath above ( some are attached with 3D foam squares ) I created my title USA with the New "Hand lettered Alpha" set and I pulled out some of my other HoneyBee stamps for the Celebrate and the.  I love mixing and matching up all the fun words in the different HoneyBee stamps to create custom titles for my cards.

So pull out some of your fun Red, White and Blue supplies and join the challenge. 

Stop by later in the week, I will be sharing some more PL cards I created using this fun color pallet. 

Happy Scrappin'
Carrie  

No comments:

Post a Comment